Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Estate Planning, Guardianships and Conservatorships & Powers of Attorney
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Grayson & Grayson, P.A. is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Estate Planning, Guardianships and Conservatorships and Powers of Attorney cases. Based in Heber Springs, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Arkansas. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Grayson & Grayson, P.A. has a thorough understanding of Arkansas law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Estate Planning: We handle estate planning matters, helping individuals protect their legacies and provide for their loved ones.
- Guardianships and Conservatorships: When drafting an estate plan, it is important to include considerations for the care of your children and elderly parents or other dependent adults. Our knowledgeable attorneys help clients establish stable guardianships and conservatorships.
- Powers of Attorney: We advise on and prepare powers of attorney. Our experienced lawyers work with individuals and businesses to make sure that legal authority for vital tasks is transferred in the event of a person’s incapacity.
- Trust Litigation: Breach of fiduciary duty is a serious offense for a trustee. We represent clients when a trust for which they are a beneficiary or protector appears to have been mismanaged. We are dedicated advocates during trust litigation.
- Trusts: There are many different types of trusts, each with its own rules and benefits. Our estate planning attorneys can help you establish one appropriate for your assets and goals.
- Wills: A last will and testament can include instructions for how your property and wealth should be distributed among heirs of your choice, as well as who should care for your minor children. We draft wills that are clear, secure and legally enforceable.
- Probate and Estate Administration: Our experienced attorneys guide estate executors and administrators through the process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and liquidating assets of the estate.
- Living Wills and Other Advance Directives: We help clients create living wills, powers of attorney and other forms of advance directives. These documents can allow you to make clear how your medical care and finances should be handled in the event that you cannot make decisions yourself.
When you retain the services of Grayson & Grayson, P.A., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable law firm today – We meet with clients in Little Rock and Batesville several times a month.
Grayson & Grayson, P.A. sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Heber Springs. Call the firm at 501-302-0653 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.